Philosophy Discussion Forums | A Humans-Only Philosophy Club

Philosophy Discussion Forums
A Humans-Only Philosophy Club

The Philosophy Forums at OnlinePhilosophyClub.com aim to be an oasis of intelligent in-depth civil debate and discussion. Topics discussed extend far beyond philosophy and philosophers. What makes us a philosophy forum is more about our approach to the discussions than what subject is being debated. Common topics include but are absolutely not limited to neuroscience, psychology, sociology, cosmology, religion, political theory, ethics, and so much more.

This is a humans-only philosophy club. We strictly prohibit bots and AIs from joining.

Discuss any topics related to metaphysics (the philosophical study of the principles of reality) or epistemology (the philosophical study of knowledge) in this forum.
By Atla
Sunday66 wrote: July 4th, 2022, 2:25 pm
Atla wrote: July 4th, 2022, 2:22 pm
Sunday66 wrote: July 4th, 2022, 12:37 am I think human consciousness is just an aspect of the intelligence of the universe.
What is the intelligence of the universe?
Evolution. We can see from Big Bang to our time an intelligent process (even if random) of galaxies being formed and other systems.
Human consciousness is a function of that intelligent system.
I guess that's the best we can come up with in a non-multiversal view
Atla wrote: July 4th, 2022, 2:28 pm
Sunday66 wrote: July 4th, 2022, 12:37 am I think human consciousness is just an aspect of the intelligence of the universe.
Evolution. We can see from Big Bang to our time an intelligent process (even if random) of galaxies being formed and other systems.
What does "non-multiversal" mean?
By Atla
Sunday66 wrote: July 4th, 2022, 2:34 pm
Not positing infinite worlds, infinite possibilities. Belief in near-infinite improbability. Giving up trying to make sense of the world.
Atla wrote: July 4th, 2022, 2:37 pm
Sunday66 wrote: July 4th, 2022, 2:34 pm

Not positing infinite worlds, infinite possibilities. Belief in near-infinite improbability. Giving up trying to make sense of the world.
I have not given up making sense of the world. I think the old myth that God caused the universe to exist is what makes no sense.
By Atla
Whether it's a no-God-world of say 1 in 10^10^10^10 improbability or a God-world of say 1 in 10^10^10^10^10 improbability, makes almost no difference. Both make no sense.
Atla wrote: July 4th, 2022, 2:51 pm Whether it's a no-God-world of say 1 in 10^10^10^10 improbability or a God-world of say 1 in 10^10^10^10^10 improbability, makes almost no difference. Both make no sense.
Up to each person, I suppose. I find learning about the world worthwhile.
Are you now thinking that the BB is an intelligent process of some kind, that caused consciousness, how is that possible? Or, are you thinking that something caused panpsychism? Either way, you haven't addressed causation.

In other words, it's confusing. Panpsychism is cool, but since you haven't addressed or supported your explanation through cause and effect, you seem to be positing a logically necessary thingie of some kind?

Sorry, don't mean to put you on the hot seat, just putting that out there for you to think about...
3017Metaphysician wrote: July 4th, 2022, 4:49 pm
Are you now thinking that the BB is an intelligent process of some kind, that caused consciousness, how is that possible? Or, are you thinking that something caused panpsychism? Either way, you haven't addressed causation.

I said consciousness is a function of intelligence. I said intelligence was not caused.
Panpsychism is cool, but since you haven't addressed or supported your explanation through cause and effect, you seem to be positing a logically necessary thingie of some kind?
What is a "thinkie?" Try to use real words.
Sunday66 wrote: July 4th, 2022, 5:12 pm
Panpsychism is cool, but since you haven't addressed or supported your explanation through cause and effect, you seem to be positing a logically necessary thingie of some kind?
What is a "thingie?" Try to use real words.
There is really another simple answer to what is really a very simple question
Must the Universe contain consciousness?
How may I ask could the Universe not contain consciousness if you are aware of it and are conscious of its existence :?:

Another words you could not possibly be conscious and exist in this Universe if consciousness did not exist :idea:

You can not logically say that your consciousness exists from outside of the Universe and it is making you aware of an unconscious
universe - Or could you :?:

Of course you could say the Universe has no consciousness and that you are conscious of it because a hypothetical god gives
you consciousness - But then you would be postulating a god that exists outside of the Universe.

And even if such a god existed once he made you aware of this Universe - The Universe would then possess consciousness :arrow: :idea:
UniversalAlien wrote: July 5th, 2022, 6:36 am There is really another simple answer to what is really a very simple question
Must the Universe contain consciousness?
How may I ask could the Universe not contain consciousness if you are aware of it and are conscious of its existence :?:

Another words you could not possibly be conscious and exist in this Universe if consciousness did not exist :idea:

You can not logically say that your consciousness exists from outside of the Universe and it is making you aware of an unconscious
universe - Or could you :?:

Of course you could say the Universe has no consciousness and that you are conscious of it because a hypothetical god gives
you consciousness - But then you would be postulating a god that exists outside of the Universe.

And even if such a god existed once he made you aware of this Universe - The Universe would then possess consciousness :arrow: :idea:
UA!

Thank you...awesome questions.

From an epistemological vantage point, couldn't one argue that as you alluded to, if the subject-object dichotomy (my interpretation) has to be reconciled (the duality of such) in order to effect one's own understanding or knowing about a particular thing-in-itself (existence), then one has to ask either what has actually caused that existence or what is the true nature of both the subject-object to begin with. And yet if we ask what is, the ultimate or true nature of that thing's existence (subject/object, mind/matter, animate/inanimate objects, etc.), then we could easily acquiesce to the universe being mind dependent. And that's simply because our existence itself requires a mind to understand its existence. So all that is just another way of saying that the universe must contain consciousness in obviously some form or another... .So I think I can agree with you there.

However, that said, wouldn't that just confirm that metaphysically, 'subjective idealism' (the mind) is all that exists?

Subjective idealism thus identifies its mental reality with the world of ordinary experience, and does not comment on whether this reality is "divine" in some way as pantheism does, nor comment on whether this reality is a fundamentally unified whole as does absolute idealism. This form of idealism is "subjective" not because it denies that there is an objective reality, but because it asserts that this reality is completely dependent upon the minds of the subjects that perceive it.

On its face, it seems absurd if we can see and feel physical objects themselves or otherwise through our senses that at least we think or know that we are in a world of physical objects. But it doesn't seem so absurd to think that experience itself takes primacy in one's own understanding of reality/epistemology. Much like the Will itself (Qualia) taking primacy in Being.

In any event, I think we are back to looking at things purely from an objective view for some assurance of a higher order. Meaning, if one cannot make sense out of qualities of consciousness (Qualia, meaning, purpose, the color red, love, etc.) that emerge from inert matter, then objectively one may also have to also acquiesce to some form of logical necessity. In other words, the seed to the plant has all the instructions and information necessary for its existence and the seed is logically necessary for same. Likewise:

"Consciousness could be more like a fact of nature of the sort that doesn’t evolve, in the sense that oxygen and photons don’t evolve."

Perhaps another important question could be, Cosmologically, do you think that if one knew where say, Singularity originated, that that would make this particular argument (among many) moot point? In theory, I think the obvious answer has to be yes...

Anyway, just some more basic thoughts concerning cause and effect, and how consciousness fits into the bigger scheme of things... . Please feel free to share any and all thoughts...
3017Metaphysician wrote:
"Consciousness could be more like a fact of nature of the sort that doesn’t evolve, in the sense that oxygen and photons don’t evolve."

Perhaps another important question could be, Cosmologically, do you think that if one knew where say, Singularity originated, that that would make this particular argument (among many) moot point? In theory, I think the obvious answer has to be yes...

Anyway, just some more basic thoughts concerning cause and effect, and how consciousness fits into the bigger scheme of things... . Please feel free to share any and all thoughts...
Yes, and that brings me back to Planck's assertion:

“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”
― Max Planck

Accordingly consciousness is not only a prime, it is 'the' prime - the 'a priori' of all 'a priories'.

And yet it does not postulate a deity and still begs the question of what is this prime consciousness :?:

And if:
Then what does it do :?: Can the root of all existence be without will and without purpose :?:

Then the next question might be - Where, when and why does purpose and meaning come into the picture :?:
UniversalAlien wrote: July 5th, 2022, 5:11 pm 3017Metaphysician wrote:

Yes, and that brings me back to Planck's assertion:

“I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”
― Max Planck

Accordingly consciousness is not only a prime, it is 'the' prime - the 'a priori' of all 'a priories'.

And yet it does not postulate a deity and still begs the question of what is this prime consciousness :?:

And if:
Then what does it do :?: Can the root of all existence be without will and without purpose :?:

Then the next question might be - Where, when and why does purpose and meaning come into the picture :?:
UA!

...hahaha, indeed...a priori !! Well said!

What it does (consciousness) of course, is process information. Similarly, at "the root" of this existence is a Will that somehow encodes the necessary propagation of our species. All the information that is logically necessary for there to be something and not nothing. That encoded Will, as a fixed thing-in-itself, exists a priori as you mentioned and is much like air, gravity, molecules, atoms, photons, time and space (albeit Schopenhauer argues outside of time and space-because presumably it is that which causes time and space ex nihilo) etc.. To that end, relative to cosmology and the universe, the World is the material 'objectification' of the metaphysical Will. Arguably a logically necessary thing-in-itself that just is.

The humanistic manifestations (one's self-consciousness) of things that just are, include familiar concepts like; wanting, urging, needing, striving, and other feelings/instinctive impulses. That need to be a some-thing. As such, a purposeful existence is all part of our qualitative properties of consciousness. And that quality (Qualia) of conscious existence is responsible for causing one to interminably search for an insatiable quality of life. For example, a life that seeks happiness as being all part of the so-called logic of language, also designates a human-Being as an action word/verb (hence Being is dynamic and not static). A life of doing and being. Our unending stream of consciousness bears this out... .

That is much to say that information processing is the challenge associated with existing things-in-themselves. If we knew where, say, Singularity came from, all the relationships between mind and matter, time and its opposite of eternity (temporal v. eternal time), etc., perhaps that would end some of the theoretical speculations. But for now, logically, the other why's of existence obviously remain hidden, reminiscent of the concept called Noumenon.

If by 'noumenon' we mean a thing so far as it is not an object of our sensible intuition, and so abstract from our mode of intuiting it, this is a noumenon in the negative sense of the term.[24]

But if we understand by it an object of a non-sensible intuition, we thereby presuppose a special mode of intuition, namely, the intellectual, which is not that which we possess, and of which we cannot comprehend even the possibility. This would be 'noumenon' in the positive sense of the term.[24]

Hence, with self-awareness, we are left with some sense of a meta-physical Will that causes some-thing and not no-thing. The need to be. There is no escaping that sense of Being.

Thoughts?
3017Metaphysician wrote: June 29th, 2022, 9:35 am T2!

Thank you for your thoughts on the matter. In reading it, I was inspired by a few things (you hinted or suggested) hence a few takeaway's or key concepts:

1. Unity of Opposites: subject-object dynamic
2. Logical Necessity: the causes of a some-thing's existence is derived from within itself.
3. Metaphysical: subjective idealism
4. Unperceived Existence (aka: if a tree falls in the forest: both yourself and Gertie postulated...)
5 Quantum Observer effect & Non-locality.
6. Anthropic Principle

Gosh, which one shall we tackle first? Well just as a broad brushing of your first point, I agree that the subject-object dichotomy makes better sense in the spirit of Unity but, I also think Schop was referring to the primacy of consciousness (primarily the Will to wonder, have meaning, purpose and so on) as the metaphysical necessity. Much like synthetic a priori knowledge, that are fixed, innate or intrinsic qualities of consciousness, (a necessary part of what causes one to wonder about causes and effects or otherwise why things happen) to begin with, just is. Existentially, it makes contextual sense from the standpoint of one's essence being unknown, as we find ourselves existing without a 'concrete' cause. So we are left with asking questions and pursuing things like empirical science, cognitive science, religion and so on to figure it all out. But, we depend on our intrinsic sense of wonder first, to effect advancement of a theory, or otherwise to find a reasons for causes/effects.

To this end, (and I'll try to answer your last question) Subjective Idealism is very appealing when one wants to parse whether things exist or not, as well as the questions of what could lie beyond perception (both you and Gertie touched on that). All that said, and if we want to parse the causes of consciousness (Must the universe contain consciousness), we can first look at the effects of consciousness (from the infamous tree in the forest riddle):

Can something exist without being perceived by consciousness? – e.g. "is sound only sound if a person hears it?" The most immediate philosophical topic that the riddle introduces involves the existence of the tree (and the sound it produces) outside of human perception. If no one is around to see, hear, touch or smell the tree, how could it be said to exist? What is it to say that it exists when such an existence is unknown? Of course, from a scientific viewpoint, it exists.[9] It is human beings that are able to perceive it.[9] George Berkeley in the 18th century developed subjective idealism, a metaphysical theory to respond to these questions, coined famously as "to be is to be perceived". Today, meta-physicists are split. According to substance theory, a substance is distinct from its properties, while according to bundle theory, an object is merely its sense data. The definition of sound, simplified, is a hearable noise. The tree will make a sound, even if nobody heard it, simply because it could have been heard.

The answer to this question depends on the definition of sound. We can define sound as our perception of air vibrations. Therefore, sound does not exist if we do not hear it. When a tree falls, the motion disturbs the air and sends off air waves. This physical phenomenon, which can be measured by instruments other than our ears, exists regardless of human perception (seeing or hearing) of it. Putting together, although the tree falling on the island sends off air waves, it does not produce sound if no human is within the distance where the air waves are strong enough for a human to perceive them. However, if we define sound as the waves themselves, then sound would be produced. /* The possibility of unperceived existence */ We shall not use one word to define two different things. If we define sound as waves, what word shall we use to describe the "sound" we hear? Here, we are talking about two different things. For a stone, a stone only senses air waves. Sound is meaningless to stone. Because stones cannot convert air waves into sound. Of course we shall use sound as the thing we hear. Then the waves between the vibration source and our ears, we shall not also use the same word “sound”. It is just air waves. This is a physics argument, not philosophy argument.

What is the difference between what something is, and how it appears? – e.g., "sound is the variation of pressure that propagates through matter as a wave"
Perhaps the most important topic the riddle offers is the division between perception of an object and how an object really is. If a tree exists outside of perception, then there is no way for us to know that the tree exists. So then, what do we mean by 'existence'; what is the difference between perception and reality? Also, people may also say, if the tree exists outside of perception (as common sense would dictate), then it will produce sound waves. However, these sound waves will not actually sound like anything. Sound as it is mechanically understood will occur, but sound as it is understood by sensation will not occur. So then, how is it known that 'sound as it is mechanically understood' will occur if that sound is not perceived?

Much of that speaks to your concern about what is non-sensical about something for which we assume we might know about. The example of perceiving sound means that a consciousness is required to translate sound waves or process information into actual sound. Conversely, some argue that the physical sound waves would still exist (which in theory is correct) it's just that no-one would hear it. But that too is non-sensical because consciousness (epistemology) is required or logically necessary (metaphysically necessary) to apperceive the understanding of the physic's of sound waves to begin with. In that sense, we are left with Subjective Idealism as primacy in, at the very least, apperception and Being.

But let's take different tact. As the foregoing stone example illustrates, sound is a different kind of language to a stone. In like manner, stones and air vibrations/waves correspond to the physical. Sound does not exclusively correspond to the physical and is arguably more metaphysical in its effects on humans (actually neither does understanding of sound waves themselves). As such, consciousness itself is both physical and metaphysical. Are those analogies suggesting that a different language is needed to understand the origins (the 'formula') that causes conscious existence in the universe? (And the perception of other worlds/trees falling without one's understanding of them falling?) It certainly could be that a different set of rules could apply... . Maybe we are not smart enough to understand consciousness(?). But it's fun trying...!!

The bullet-point concepts that are relative having a physical effects coming from a metaphysical language of sorts:

The sound analogy:

1. Physics-->sound waves--->mathematics-->metaphysical...
2. Perception--->consciousness--> physical--> metaphysical...

Both 1 & 2 involves concepts relating to consciousness to understand. Maybe another kind of another anthropic feedback loop of sorts... .
Hi MP, thanks for your detailed reply and sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, a broad topic, but in the interest of keeping things concise, I’ll just share a couple of thoughts on some of your points for now, but if you’d like to follow or develop any of these further I’m happy to do so.

I I think I understand what you’re getting at here – that there is something that ‘precedes’ or forms the basis for all experience, that goes beyond the subject-object dichotomy. I tend to subscribe to the approach Robert Pirsig takes with his Metaphysics of Quality and the idea that Quality, or Value, underlies the subject-object distinction and essentially forms a sort of ground of being from which both subject and object emerge. I’m not very well versed in Schopenhauer’s thought, but I suspect he is describing a very similar thing with his ‘Will’. I’m not sure that I would equate consciousness with either of these things though. (To be honest, I find ‘consciousness’ to be a rather nebulous and ill-defined term so I usually try to avoid it.)

Regarding the familiar ‘tree in the forest’ question, yes, we can derive a different answer by changing the definition of sound. Doing so dodges the central question here, though. Definitions, in my estimation, are in essence just premises and we can’t prove premises, we can only examine them and their consequences, and choose to accept them and make use of them or not.

I’ll stress again what I said in the earlier post – that it’s important to distinguish between the individual consciousness or perception of an object and collective consciousness. The tree can exist outside of my perception, that part is clear – other people can see it or hear, and yes, even the stones can be affected by it. So from an individual point of view, it’s a useful premise to assume that the tree has existence independent of us because that has utility – it’s useful in our interactions with the world and the beings we encounter there. But can the tree exist outside of any and all perception or consciousness of it, past present of future? In what sense then does it exist? We can believe it does exist or that it could exist, but can that belief itself give it existence?

In your exchange with Gertie above you both touched on the idea of things existing in relationship, and I agree it makes sense to talk in these terms. When we perceive something or are conscious of something, a relationship with it is established - it is that relationship that gives both subject and object their existence. To assert that something that can exist outside of any relationship with anything else – an object that never has been and never will enter into relationship of any kind with any object or being - is one that is essentially severed from our own universe, cannot be said to exist in any meaningful way except as an object in our imagination. You’re probably aware that this idea can be found in Buddhist philosophy - that no object has ‘intrinsic existence’; that things exist only in their relationship to other things. The objective universe exists in relationship to the conscious, perceiving, subject, but its ultimate nature is ‘empty’. (Incidentally, since you’ve touched on physics here, Italian Physicist Carlo Rovelli also explores this idea, and the influence that Buddhist philosophy has had on his scientific work, in his book ‘Helgoland’, which I highly recommend, and makes what I think is a very compelling argument that this idea is compatible with physics, that material objects are ultimately nothing more than ‘nodes’ in relationships – that it is the relationship that is meaningful, not the nature of the object itself.)

But I'll just add in closing that I think that ideas such as 'cause and effect', 'emergence', 'necessity', 'dependence' and so forth can take us down the wrong path in thinking about questions about consciousness and being because the terms in language have grown out of the models that we have already built out of countless experiences and are thus bound to the suppositions that those models contain. In other words, we have to keep in mind that the the phenomena involving matter in space and time, and even the passage and direction of time itself, are only sensible in terms of sequences of observations and human memories thereof, so to think in these terms is to be thinking within the framework of the subject-object metaphysics that we are trying to break free of and get beyond.

I'm not sure I understand your last question where you've said here:
I would like some clarification on your question. You said: ..."how can consciousness be said to be both the observer and the observed?"

Are you referring to things that transcend LEM and/or the theoretical abilities to look objectively outside/beyond the Block Universe?
But perhaps you can elaborate for me and we can take it from there if it's still of interest.
Favorite Philosopher: Robert Pirsig + William James

Current Philosophy Book of the Month

Zen and the Art of Writing

by Ray Hodgson
September 2024

2025 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Riddle of Alchemy

The Riddle of Alchemy
by Paul Kiritsis
January 2025

They Love You Until You Start Thinking For Yourself

They Love You Until You Start Thinking For Yourself
by Monica Omorodion Swaida
February 2025

2024 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Advent of Time: A Solution to the Problem of Evil...

The Advent of Time: A Solution to the Problem of Evil...
by Indignus Servus
November 2024

Reconceptualizing Mental Illness in the Digital Age

Reconceptualizing Mental Illness in the Digital Age
by Elliott B. Martin, Jr.
October 2024

by Ray Hodgson
September 2024

How is God Involved in Evolution?

How is God Involved in Evolution?
by Joe P. Provenzano, Ron D. Morgan, and Dan R. Provenzano
August 2024

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters

Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
by Howard Wolk
July 2024

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side

Quest: Finding Freddie: Reflections from the Other Side
by Thomas Richard Spradlin
June 2024

Neither Safe Nor Effective

Neither Safe Nor Effective
by Dr. Colleen Huber
May 2024

Now or Never

Now or Never
by Mary Wasche
April 2024

Meditations

Meditations
by Marcus Aurelius
March 2024

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes

Beyond the Golden Door: Seeing the American Dream Through an Immigrant's Eyes
by Ali Master
February 2024

The In-Between: Life in the Micro

The In-Between: Life in the Micro
by Christian Espinosa
January 2024

2023 Philosophy Books of the Month

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
by John K Danenbarger
January 2023

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul
by Mitzi Perdue
February 2023

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness

Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature: How Civilization Destroys Happiness
by Chet Shupe
March 2023

The Unfakeable Code®

The Unfakeable Code®
by Tony Jeton Selimi
April 2023

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are

The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
by Alan Watts
May 2023

Killing Abel

Killing Abel
by Michael Tieman
June 2023

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead
by E. Alan Fleischauer
July 2023

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough

First Survivor: The Impossible Childhood Cancer Breakthrough
by Mark Unger
August 2023

Predictably Irrational

Predictably Irrational
by Dan Ariely
September 2023

Artwords

Artwords
by Beatriz M. Robles
November 2023

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope

Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
by Dr. Randy Ross
December 2023

2022 Philosophy Books of the Month

Emotional Intelligence At Work

Emotional Intelligence At Work
by Richard M Contino & Penelope J Holt
January 2022

Free Will, Do You Have It?

Free Will, Do You Have It?
by Albertus Kral
February 2022

My Enemy in Vietnam

My Enemy in Vietnam
by Billy Springer
March 2022

2X2 on the Ark

2X2 on the Ark
by Mary J Giuffra, PhD
April 2022

The Maestro Monologue

The Maestro Monologue
by Rob White
May 2022

What Makes America Great

What Makes America Great
by Bob Dowell
June 2022

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!

The Truth Is Beyond Belief!
by Jerry Durr
July 2022

Living in Color

Living in Color
by Mike Murphy
August 2022 (tentative)

The Not So Great American Novel

The Not So Great American Novel
by James E Doucette
September 2022

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches

Mary Jane Whiteley Coggeshall, Hicksite Quaker, Iowa/National Suffragette And Her Speeches
by John N. (Jake) Ferris
October 2022

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All

In It Together: The Beautiful Struggle Uniting Us All
by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
November 2022

The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity

The Smartest Person in the Room
by Christian Espinosa
December 2022

2021 Philosophy Books of the Month

The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan

The Biblical Clock
by Daniel Friedmann
March 2021

Wilderness Cry: A Scientific and Philosophical Approach to Understanding God and the Universe

Wilderness Cry
by Dr. Hilary L Hunt M.D.
April 2021

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
by Jeff Meyer
May 2021

Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C
June 2021

Winning the War on Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure

Winning the War on Cancer
by Sylvie Beljanski
July 2021

Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream